West Side Round Table: The Evolution of a Transaction
On June 20 the West Side Round Table will be presenting “The Evolution of a Transaction: From Paperwork to Paperless” at the 100th Bomb Group Restaurant on Brookpark Road.
This luncheon will feature two office managers/brokers discussing the changes in today’s business including DocuSign, faxing, scanning and the importance of still having a good clean contract. Attendees will learn how changes in communication style affect transactions.
Cost to attend is $24 for members before June 12, $29 after. Lunch is included. Special thanks to our sponsors, Navy Federal Credit Union and Superior Mobility.
- Do you read the contract?
- What details are you missing?
- What’s in your transaction file?
- Paperwork or Paperless?
- Is your contract readable?
- Is is completely executed?
- Verbal or Written or Delivered?
- Do all parties know who they are and how to contact each other?
- Do all parties have all pages of the contract?
- Has earnest money been redeemed according to contract? and a copy sent to all parties?