CSU Announces 2nd Annual Real Estate Conference
WHEN: Wednesday Oct 3, 2012
WHERE: CSU’s Student Center Ballroom at 2121 Euclid Avenue in Cleveland, OH
COST: Conference Fee: $75 Professional Rate, $40 CSU Alumni, Faculty, and Staff
We are pleased to report that the Paul J. Everson Center for the Study of Real Estate Brokerage/Agency and Markets will be hosting their 2nd Annual Conference. The conference is titled, “The Sustainability of Residential and Commercial Revitalization” and Real Estate Professionals can earn up to 4 CE credits for attending the conference.
Attendees will find out about new real estate development programs taking place in the Cleveland area and their potential influence on tourism, residential, and commercial markets.
Keynote Speakers and Presenters
- David Oakes, CFA, DDR Corp.
- Joe Marinucci, Downtown Cleveland Alliance
- Guy Totino, Polaris Development
- Jill Akins, Van Auken Akins Architects
- Dr. Lawrence Yun, Chief Economist, National Association of Realtors
- Nathan Forbes, Principal, Rock Gaming (owner of Horseshoe Casino)
Proceeds from sponsorships and ticket sales, after expenses, will be applied for student scholarships and supporting The Real Estate Center’s Programs.Conference & Sponsorship Registration