RPAC Supported Federal Candidates Announced
The National Association of REALTORS® RPAC Trustees recently approved the following individuals as the RPAC supported candidates running for the United States Congress in the General Election that will best represent the REALTOR® Party.
- U.S. Senate – Sherrod Brown (D) (www.sherrodbrown.com)
- U.S. House District 09 – Marcy Kaptur (D) (www.marcykaptur.com)
- U.S. House District 11 – Marcia Fudge (D) (marcialfudge.com)
- U.S. House District 14 – David Joyce (R) (www.davidpjoyce.com)
- U.S. House District 16 – Jim Renacci (R) (www.renacciforcongress.com)
Advocacy is absolutely vital to protecting home ownership and the real estate industry, and we encourage our members to get involved in politics at whatever level they are comfortable with. Make sure your voter registration is current; vote in every election; invest in RPAC; and, if you can, support candidates on an individual basis by volunteering for a campaign or even posting a yard sign showing your support of that candidate.
If you have any questions about RPAC or how you can get involved, please feel free to contact our Government Affairs Director, Jamie McMillen at firstname.lastname@example.org.