Are you prepared for the future of real estate? Earn NAR’s SRES® Designation
The SRES® Council trains REALTORS® to meet the special needs of maturing Americans when selling, buying, relocating, or refinancing residential or investment properties. The Council tracks the over 50 lifestyle and housing issues and educates REALTORS® who are making over 50 real estate a part of their overall business plan. By earning the SRES® designation, REALTORS® are prepared to approach mature clients with the best options and information for them to make life-changing decisions.
SRES class will be held May 21 and 22 at ACAR Akron office located at 799 White Pond Drive, Akron, 44320. Instructed by: Ali Whitley, a certified SRES instructor.Register Now
SRES is a qualified designation for the Harold L. Klarreich Professional Program Scholarship Award.Scholarship Application
Here’s why REALTORS® want to belong to the SRES® Council:
50+ Real Estate Education
Our two-day training program, held nationwide throughout the year, offers REALTORS® the unique opportunity to learn and build key skills in counseling adults 50+ through selling their family home, buying rental property, or moving to a senior community, among many other issues.
Seniors Real Estate Specialists® learn how to:
- Identify the power of generational demographics
- Develop and maintain relationship marketing skills
- Counsel rather than sell to seniors
- Use team-building skills with other seniors professionals
- Understand the implications of tax laws, probate and estate planning
- Create a point of difference from the competition
Continued Market Knowledge
In addition to guiding clients to the right experts on tax laws, probate, estate planning, and a variety of equity conversion strategies, Seniors Real Estate Specialists® can offer clients relevant information on current trends in real estate transactions for the 50+ market.
This seminar is 12-hours in length including an examination given at the end of the course, and can be applied towards the following:
- 12- hours of real estate continuing education credit
- An elective for the ABR® Designation
- An elective for the CRS® Designation
- An elective for the RSPS® Certification
- Includes first year of dues at $99