Sen. Brown to address REALTORS at OAR Convention
By Paul Glass, OAR Director of Political Affairs
U.S. Sen. Sherrod Brown will be making a visit to the OAR Annual Convention & EXPO in Cleveland.
Sen. Brown will be addressing the latest developments on Capitol Hill and likely Congressional action for the balance of this year. He will be speaking during the organization’s Enlarged Legislative Committee on Monday, Sept. 8, 10 to 11 a.m.
Make sure you’re a part of this event — it’s open to all Convention attendees — and hear Ohio’s senior senator. Sen. Brown, first elected to the Senate in 2007, serves on a number of committees that have a great deal of influence on the nation’s real estate sector, including:
- Chair of the Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection;
- Chair of the Subcommittee on Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation;
- Chair of the Subcommittee on Social Security, Pensions and Family Policy;
- Member of the Subcommittee on Housing, Transportation and Community Development, among others.
Mark your calendar to be at Sen. Brown’s presentation. If you haven’t registered for OAR Convention, Sept. 8-10 — click here — and gain access to this special event, along with 12 hours of continuing education opportunities; a keynote address by Chris Smith, one of the nation’s leading real estate visionaries; access to a trade expo featuring the newest trends and products; nightly entertainment; and a chance to win a $2,000 “you choose” vacation getaway package presented by First Federal Lakewood!
– See more at: http://ohiorealtors.org/2014/08/26/sen-brown-to-address-realtors-at-oar-convention/#sthash.bJdzHtm1.dpuf