Major Announcement – Supra News
I am pleased to announce that ACAR has entered into a new agreement with Supra, United Technologies, which allows us to offer an electronic lockbox system to the real estate market in Northeast Ohio at a drastically reduced rate:
|NEW PRICE||$10.63 / month||$10.63 / month|
|OLD PRICE||$17.30 – $17.63 / month||$17.39 – $20.04 / month|
- $50 activation fee – WAIVED for anyone who signs up prior to December 21, 2014.
- Smart phone fobs – FREE for new eKEY customers who sign up prior to December 21, 2014.
It’s no secret that many areas in Northeast Ohio have struggled in the past to adopt an electronic lockbox system. Feedback from members indicated that cost was almost always the prohibitive factor. The ACAR Board of Directors believes the new agreement addresses this concern while all of the reasons to embrace the technology are as prevalent as ever:
- Our members understand the risk associated with placing a combination box on a property.
- Our members realize that once an agent or contractor has been provided a combination he/she has access to that property anytime they wish without an appointment.
- Our members understand the risk to their clients and their personal belongings.
- Our members understand the liability they have as an agent or broker by using combination boxes.
- Our members understand that REALTORS® in the trenches listing and selling real estate on a daily basis are the ones at risk.
- Our members are in favor of new technology and they are in favor of providing their sellers a safer secure access to their homes.
Please visit one of our locations in Akron and Independence to learn more about the electronic lockbox system and consider making the commitment to provide a higher level of security to your clients and to yourself. In the meantime, we can be reached at info@AkronClevelandRealtors.com with any questions or concerns.