Free webinar: Keep More of Your Commission with Tax Deductions
The Ohio Association of REALTORS, in conjunction with its member benefit partner Taxbot, is offering a free webinar on Dec. 10 to help REALTORS keep more of their hard-earned income through tax breaks.
The webinar, featuring tax attorney and CPA Sandy Botkin, will explore how REALTORS can pay the least amount of taxes possible next year by doing a few simple things today. Most business owners or 1099 employees overpay their taxes between $1,000 and $13,000 annually — even when using a CPA. This program is designed to provide you insights to keep more of that money in your pocket by examining:
- How to get your gas for free
- How to legally deduct your kid’s video games and ballet lessons
- How to write off more of your meals and entertainment
- How claiming a home office can turbocharge your retirement
- How technology has made it easy to become a tax savvy business owner
Participants will also learn about Taxbot’s OAR member-discounted product, a mobile and Web-based expense tracking system designed to save independent contractors money.
The webinar, set for 10 a.m. on Dec. 10, will last about an hour and include a Q&A session. Click here for more information and/or to register for this free event.
Source: Ohio Association of REALTORS: OAR Daily Buzz