ACAR’s 2016 Board of Directors Election
The Nominating Committee announces the following members as candidates for the Board of Directors. Successful candidates will begin serving January 1, 2017 for three years. The election will be conducted electronically with the successful candidates announced at the ACAR Annual Meeting on October 19.
The Annual Meeting will be held at the Hard Rock Rocksino.
Ballots will be sent via e-mail in mid-September. If you have any questions, please call Therese Covell at ACAR (216-525-4840). She will be happy to help you.
REALTOR Candidates are (3 to be elected):
- Jacqueline Bowman with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Simon & Salhany Realty
- Candice Eberhardt with Eberhardt Realty & Management
- Drew Gaebelein with Keller Williams Greater Cleveland Southeast
- Tony Skerski with Transaction Realty
- Sharon Znidarsic with Howard Hanna
Commercial REALTOR Candidate (1 to be elected)
- Brant Smith with NEO Realty Group
Affiliate Candidates (1 to be elected)
- Michael Bankowski with NLC Loans
- Jennifer Rodgers with Third Federal Savings and Loan