Necessity Box Drive for the Boys and Girls Clubs
ACAR’s Community Outreach and Charity Committee is hosting a Necessity Box Drive for the Boys and Girls Clubs.
We are looking for the following items to donate in our Necessity Boxes:
- 5 oz. Elmer’s Paste
- 4 oz. Elmer’s Glue Stick
- Crayola Large Crayons (8 count)
- 2 Pencils
- 12” Plastic Ruler
- Washable Crayola Thick Classic Markers (8 count)
- Sharpie Markers
- Pre-Sharpened Color Pencils (12 Count)
- Pencil Pouches
- Blue or Black Ink Pens
- Tape (duct, Scott, clear, masking)
- Liquid Hand Sanitizer – Regular Bottle
- Socks (both basic socks for girls and boys ages 6 to 18)
- Deodorant (both ladies and men)
- Shampoo / Conditioner
- Tooth Brushes
- Dental Floss/Picks
- Chap Stick/Lip Gloss
- Body Wash
- Feminine Supplies
- Hair Clips, barrettes, etc.
We are asking that your donations be received no later than Friday, April 14, 2017. Donations can be made at the ACAR office, 9100 South Hills Blvd. Suite 150, Broadview Hts., Ohio 44147.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Jane Shubert at 216-525-4837.