6 Reasons Your Neighborhood REALTOR® is YOUR Local Expert
- All real estate is local. With that comes being a local expert.
- We live and work in your neighborhoods. Our children go to school with your children. We know your neighbors on a first name basis.
- We have the data necessary to assist buyers and sellers to understand the biggest financial decision of your lives.
- We can recall a catalogue of properties at a moment’s notice.
- We have our finger on the pulse of the local market because we list local properties every day.
- We have the latest tools and technologies, data and research at our fingertips, and we’re on top of all the latest trends.
A REALTOR is your best resource in Northeast Ohio.
If you’re like many buyers and sellers in Northeast Ohio, you’ll start your home search online. But acquiring your dream home involves more than seeing it online and moving in.
Many people don’t realize that real estate transactions are fraught with ups and down, ins and outs, and potential pitfalls.
REALTOR® representation during this process is incredibly important.
There are about 200 actions, research steps, procedures, processes and review stages in a successful residential real estate transaction. Depending on the transaction, some may take minutes, hours, or even days to complete.
Learn More: The Ultimate Guide to Buying and Selling with a REALTOR®
Agents who are REALTORS® are professional members of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) and adhere to a strict code of ethics. Not every real estate licensee holds REALTOR® membership. A REALTOR® reflects the level of skill, knowledge and attention to detail required in today’s real estate transaction, underscoring the importance of having help and guidance from someone who fully understands the process. The bottom line: REALTORS® bring value to a transaction!