Getting Started with RPR
and On March 6, 2017 from 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm
and On March 6, 2017 from 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm
and On March 7, 2017 from 9:00 am to 10:30 am
and On March 7, 2017 from 10:30 am to 12:00 pm
and On March 7, 2017 from 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm
NORMLS and CRIS have announced that as of March 2, 2017, your MLS data will be integrated with Realtors Property Resource® (RPR®)—a desktop, tablet and mobile accessible data and reporting platform offered exclusively to members of the National Association of REALTORS®, and at no additional cost.
RPR offers REALTORS® access to hundreds of data sets ranging from tax and mortgage history to listings, sales, valuations, demographics, school and neighborhood information, and more. But what can you do with all that data?
REALTORS® across the nation are using RPR to:
- Create winning listing presentations
- Lead more buyers to the closing table
- Develop and execute successful farming strategies
- Engage, capture and retain clients at open houses
When considering adoption of a new business tool, new and seasoned REALTORS® unanimously want to know “what will it do for me and how will it help my business?” This introductory session will answer that question.
Join us to learn how to easily …
- Set up your RPR account and profile
- Navigate the site to your advantage
- Research properties, markets, neighborhoods, and schools
- Create and customize branded reports
- Leverage the anytime, anywhere access of RPR’s mobile app
Learn how to use the RPR system in your daily real estate business. Please register for one of these workshops specifically for NORMLS and CRIS members. The sessions will teach you everything you need to know to get started with RPR … and then some.
Date: Monday, March 6, 2017: 10:30 a.m.; 1:00 p.m.; 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday, March 7, 2017: 9:00 a.m.; 10:30 a.m.; 3:00 p.m.
Location: ACAR Training Room
9150 South Hills Boulevard
Broadview Heights, OH 44147