What's Driving Northeast Ohio
Technology is changing all aspects of commercial real estate, from retail to warehousing to logistics and employment. How is the Real Estate industry projecting what technological changes will impact space needs, and how are we planning and adapting forward looking strategies?
- How will e-commercial continue to impact brick and mortar retailing?
- Warehousing and logistics: What do warehouses of the future look like?
- How will our food be grown, stored and distributed?
- What role with “The Internet of Things,” Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics play in future Cyber Security and Real Estate decision-making?
- Real Estate Megatrends: Globalization, Technology and Demographics –jobs of the future and impact on Real Estate
Keynote speaker Richard Barkham, Ph.D., Executive Director and Chief Global Economist with CBRE.
Location: Cleveland State University
Cleveland State University
Main Classroom Auditorium1899 E. 22nd Street, Cleve. 44115
Parking at Central Garage (CG) 1900 E. 21st Street
Cleveland, OH 44115
Registration is $30 for members and non-members.
Thank you to our sponsors:
- Event Sponsor CBRE
- Hors d’oeuvre sponsor CESO
- Name sponsor Dollar Bank
- Name sponsor Tippmann Innovation
- Name sponsor BlueMark Capital
- Name sponsor Meyers, Roman, Friedberg & Lewis
- Name sponsor Farmers National Bank
- Parking sponsor Exacta Land Surveying