Let’s Support Our Local Troops!
The RPAC trustees have joined forces with the local Blue Star Mothers Ohio Buckeye Chapter 26 to collect non-perishable items, toiletries, and other suggested items(see below) for local troops serving overseas in places like the Middle East, Africa, Korea, and other danger zones.
Attendees of the June 14 RPAC Auction that bring an item or items to send to the troops will be entered into a special drawing.
All donations will go to troops from the greater Cleveland area, and if you know of someone serving overseas, the Blue Star Mothers will add them to their distribution list. The Government Affairs Director, Jamie McMillen, has more information on how to have someone added.
We also will provide receipts for your tax-deductible donations to the Blue Star Mothers organizations.RPAC Auction Registration
*Food, snacks & entertainment items are always the #1 request from our soldiers.
- Beef jerky/sticks
- Powder drink mix (Gatorade, Kool-Aid, Crystal Light)
- Sunflower & pumpkin seeds
- Tuna & chicken salad (in foil pouches or ready-to-eat kits)
- Coffee (ground, instant or drip)
- Hot chocolate, herbal tea packets
- Pretzels, Cheetos, Fritos, Chex Mix, Wheat Thins, Ritz crackers
- Gum, hard candy
- Granola bars, power bars, cereal bars
- Fig Newtons, Oreos, Sandwich crackers (small packs)
- Trail mix, dried fruit, Fruit Roll-Ups
- Dry soup (Ramen noodles, etc.)
- Nuts (prefer salted)
- Microwavable foods (popcorn, spaghetti o’s, mac & cheese)
- Cookies, Little Debbie/Hostess snacks
- Instant oatmeal packets, individual cereal boxes
- Condiments, spices, sugar, salad dressing packets
- Toiletries (no hotel samples)
- Body wash, liquid soap, facial cleanser
- Baby wipes
- Hand sanitizer
- Shampoo & conditioner
- Combs, brushes
- Chap stick, sun block (spf 45+), aloe vera gel
- Bug spray DEET, Skin So Soft (Avon)
- Cotton balls, Band-Aids, gauze pads, Icy Hot, Bengay
- Tylenol, Motrin, Advil
- Eye drops
- Nasal spray
RPAC contributions are not deductible for income tax purposes. Contributions to RPAC are voluntary and are used for political purposes. The amount suggested is merely a guideline and you may contribute more or less than the suggested amount. You may refuse to contribute without reprisal and the National Association of REALTORS® or any of its state associations or local boards will not favor or disfavor any member because of the amount contributed. 70% of each contribution is used by your state PAC to support state and local political candidates. Until your state PAC reaches its RPAC goal 30% is sent to National RPAC to support federal candidates and is charged against your limits under 2 U.S.C. 441a; after the state PAC reaches its RPAC goal it may elect to retain your entire contribution for use in supporting state and local candidates.