More RPAC Supported Candidates Announced
Last month, members of CABOR’s RPAC Trustees met with and interviewed nearly all of the candidates seeking election or re-election to the Ohio General Assembly. The group then made recommendations to the OAR RPAC Trustees for a final decision as to which candidates would best represent the REALTOR® Party.
We are pleased to announce the following individuals are the RPAC supported candidates running for the Ohio House of Representatives and Ohio Senate, which will represent voters throughout Cuyahoga County.
- State Senate District 24 – Tom Patton (R)
- State House District 06 – Marlene Anielski (R)
- State House District 07 – Mike Dovilla (R)
- State House District 08 – Armond Budish (D)
- State House District 09 – Barbara Boyd (D)
- State House District 10 – Bill Patmon (D)
- State House District 11 – Sandra Williams (D)
- State House District 12 – John E. Barnes, Jr. (D)
- State House District 13 – Nickie Antonio (D)
- State House District 14 – neutral
- State House District 15 – Nick Celebrezze (D)
- State House District 16 – Nan Baker (R)
Advocacy is absolutely vital to protecting home ownership and the real estate industry, and we encourage our members to get involved in politics at whatever level they are comfortable with. Make sure your voter registration is current; vote in every election; invest in RPAC; and, if you can, support candidates on an individual basis by volunteering for a campaign or even posting a yard sign showing your support of that candidate.
By clicking on the candidate names listed above, you will be taken to his/her campaign website where you can learn more about each person and get involved with that campaign if you wish. Note: websites for all candidates were not immediately available.
If you have any questions about RPAC or how you can get involved, please feel free to contact our Government Affairs Director, Jamie McMillen at email@example.com.