Get Your CRS through ACAR
CABOR and its Young Professionals Network (YPN) are pleased to present two Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation courses: Silver Bullet Solutions & Technologies to Advance your Business(CRS 206).
November 19 – Mike’s Silver Bullet Solutions
Mike’s Silver Bullet Solutions will give solutions to agent dilemmas in both buyer and seller situations. This course includes web based solutions to help show sellers & buyers the right way to look at the market. (8 CRS Education course credits; 7 CEU hours approved )
- Show sellers the true value of their property
- Reduce email load, time, & increase more client face time
- Amaze, amuse, delight & surprise your customers & clients
- Implement the “4 Part Decision Maker” with buyers & sellers to help them make smarter financial decisions
November 20 & 21 – CRS 206, Technologies to Advance your Business
The Technologies to Advance your Business course (CRS 206) will help you get a handle on technology & tools that work for you and your business. (16 CRS Education course credits, 16 CEU hours approved)
- Learn about technologies that streamline the way you handle contacts and follow-up systems
- Access the technologies that make sense for you and your business
- Market yourself via websites, blogs and other communication tools
- Create effective multimedia technologies
Instructor: Michael Selvaggio – Mike Selvaggio has been in the real estate business since 1975. Selvaggio has been able to bring sales and marketing ideas that not only work, but have been “field tested,” to students.
When you earn the CRS Designation, you become part of a network of more than 30,000 Certified Residential Specialist Designees and Candidates/General Members. To learn more about the Designation and about CRS courses coming to a location near you, visit www.crs.com. Individuals who take both courses will earn 24 CRS Education course credits towards the CRS Designation. Additionally, these courses may help you earn continuing education credit in Ohio (23 hours approved).