Board of Revision Hearing Officer Position
The Cuyahoga County Department of Human Resources has Board of Revision (BOR) Hearing Officer position listed. The BOR has the responsibility of investigating, hearing, and deciding all valid and timely filed complaints relating to the valuation of real property as appears on the Auditor’s tax duplicate.
Are you or someone you know interested? The deadline to apply is Monday, January 20, 2014 at 4:30pm.
- Associate’s degree in business administration or related field; or certified appraiser in the State of Ohio; or Licensed Residential and or Commercial Appraiser; or Real Estate Broker or Agent with equivalent combination of training and five years’ experience.
- A minimum of 6 Real Estate Appraisal continuing education hours valid in the State of Ohio must be completed every year by December 31.
- Pursuant to the Cuyahoga County Charter, Hearing Officers shall be electors of Cuyahoga County.
- Must have thorough knowledge of Cuyahoga County’s’ political sub-divisions and communities.
- Mass Appraisal knowledge a plus.
For a complete job description and to apply, click here to visit the Cuyahoga County Department of Human Resources website.