Washington Report: Fannie Mae Condo Approval, Net Neutrality, and More
The National Association of REALTORS(R) (NAR) has been busy advocating for policy important to the real estate industry and property owners. Most recently, topics have included everything from the net neutrality rule, the EPA water rule, condo approval with Fannie Mae, and much more. Here are the latest updates on those issues.
- President Obama Calls for Strict Net Neutrality Rule
- EPA: Withdraw The Water Rule
- Fannie Mae Streamlines Condo Approval
- VA Exceptions to Allowable Fees
- NAR Submits Comments on FHFA’s Proposed Affordable Housing Goals