RPAC 101 – Do RPAC Investors Get Any Special Recognition?
Yes! ACAR is fortunate to have many RPAC investors. In fact, about 50% of our membership invested in RPAC in 2014. Throughout the year, members that invest $100 or more receive special recognition at various events, receive a lapel pin specific to their level, and are invited to exclusive events. Locally, members that invest at least $100 are invited to a special recognition reception in the fall with many of our RPAC supported candidates. It’s a great opportunity to meet many of the candidates that RPAC helps during election seasons.
There are even more benefits from the Ohio Association of REALTORS® and National Association of REALTORS® specific to the member’s investment level. Below are the different investment level options.
- Platinum R – $10,000 annual investment ($5,000 to sustain level)*
- Golden R – $5,000 annual investment ($2,000 to sustain level)*
- Crystal R – $2,500 annual investment ($1,500 to sustain level)*
- Sterling R – $1,000 annual investment*
- Diamond Club – $500
- Ohio Club – $200 (Invited to special RPAC function at OAR Convention)
- Capital Club – $100
* Investors at these levels are eligible to become President’s Circle investors, meaning they also contribute $2,000 directly to targeted REALTOR® Party candidates. Additional benefits are available to REALTOR® members participating in this program, including an exclusive Issues Conference hosted by NAR.