Certified Negotiation Expert
and On March 10, 2017 from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Advanced Buyer’s Agent & Mastering Email Negotiations Courses will be held on Thursday March 9, 2017 & Friday March 10, 2017.
Receive 12 CE hours & The CNE designation when you take the first step toward becoming a negotiation expert.
This two-day course includes:
- Competitive Win-Lose Hard Bargaining vs. Collaborative Win-Win Negotiating: Understand the differences in these two classic approaches and how to use both approaches to get the best outcome for your client and yourself.
- Psychology of Buying: Learn how the brain makes purchase decisions and how you can impact both sides of the brain in the decision making process.
- Persuasion Principles: Scientifically proven persuasion approaches that increase your success rate at influencing others; includes scripts for real estate negotiation situations that utilize these proven persuasion approaches.
- CNE Model and Planning Guide: Learn how to proactively plan your real estate negotiations for success.
- Case Studies: See how these principles and approaches are applied in real estate negotiation situations in all kinds of markets.
- Skill Practice/Role Plays: Get a chance to practice your new skills in a safe environment that will increase your success in the real world.
- Group Discussion Topics: Innovative and creative approaches are discussed by small and large groups that will help take your business to new levels.
Date: Thursday, March 9, 2017 & Friday, March 10, 2017
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. *Check-in begins 30 minutes prior to start time*
Location: ACAR Training Facility (Training room)
9150 South Hills Boulevard
Broadview Heights, OH 44147
Cost: Super Early Bird Registration Fee: $299 (Limited to first 10 registrants)
Early Bird Registration Fee (7 days before start date): $319
Regular Registration Fee: $359
Credit: 12 hours C.E.