Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES) Class
and On March 23, 2017 from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
The SRES® Council trains REALTORS® to meet the special needs of maturing Americans when selling, buying, relocating, or refinancing residential or investment properties. The Council tracks the over 50 lifestyle and housing issues and educates REALTORS® who are making over 50 real estate a part of their overall business plan. By earning the SRES® designation, REALTORS® are prepared to approach mature clients with the best options and information for them to make life-changing decisions.
Here’s why REALTORS® want to belong to the SRES® Council:
50+ Real Estate Education
Our two-day training program, held nationwide throughout the year, offers REALTORS® the unique opportunity to learn and build key skills in counseling adults 50+ through selling their family home, buying rental property, or moving to a senior community, among many other issues.
Seniors Real Estate Specialists® learn how to:
- Identify the power of generational demographics • Develop and maintain relationship marketing skills • Counsel rather than sell to seniors • Use team-building skills with other seniors professionals • Understand the implications of tax laws, probate and estate planning • Create a point of difference from the competition
Continued Market Knowledge
In addition to guiding clients to the right experts on tax laws, probate, estate planning, and a variety of equity conversion strategies, Seniors Real Estate Specialists® can offer clients relevant information on current trends in real estate transactions for the 50+ market.
This seminar is 12-hours in length including an examination given at the end of the course, and can be applied towards the following:
- 12- hours of real estate continuing education credit
- An elective for the ABR® Designation
- An elective for the SRS® Designation
- An elective for the CRS® Designation
- Includes first year of dues at $99
Date: March 22-23
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. both days – Exam held at 4:30 on day 2
Location: ACAR Training Facility (Training room)
9150 South Hills Boulevard
Broadview Heights, OH 44147
Instructor: Ali Whitley, a certified SRES instructor.
Contact: Deanna Wright – firstname.lastname@example.org